Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Monday, January 21, 2013

What's My Home Worth in Key Colony Beach, 305-395-0814



 Dear Friends, Homeowners, and Neighbors

Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you—or anyone you feel comfortable introducing me to.

When a friend, family member or neighbor decides to put their home on the market it’s because they want to sell quickly. Yet when they do get an offer quickly, it’s a natural reaction to wonder if they priced it too low.

Home sellers feel at ease working with an experienced real estate consultant like me, because we review all the data together, including how often an overpriced home drops in price before selling and how long it stays on the market. Buyers don’t make offers on overpriced homes. If a home is underpriced, it will likely get multiple offers that drive the price up. In fact, deliberately under-pricing is a strategy I occasionally use to help sellers create an auction effect to get a higher price. 

If you, or anyone you know, is curious about what your home should sell for, call me at 305-395-0814 or email me at Lela@CBSchmitt.com.  I’ll send you a copy of my The Listing Presentation and, Five Deadly Mistakes Home Sellers Make.






Lela Ashkarian, PA, CRS, GRI, E-PRO Your Real Estate Consultant For Life

Coldwell Banker Schmitt, 305-395-0814


P.S.  Who’s the next person you know who’s thinking about selling a home? Please let them know how my experience can help them.

Home Pricing Strategies, Get your Free Home Evaluation 305-395-0814

No comments:

Post a Comment