Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Real Estate Agent Florida Keys...Now is the Time to Buy your Home in Florida Keys


Did you have a wonderful Holiday Season? Now is the Time to reconnect with you.

As I  send this quick note to all of my customers/client interested buyers and people who are in the research mode; it's important that you know I am here ONLY to Help you Get what You want. I tried to reach out to you all this time and for what ever reason we haven’t been able to connect YET.

I run my business by referral only Florida Keys Home Search which means I really want to give you space to make decisions at your speed. So I’ll slow down on reaching out.

Because I believe when you’re ready to move forward, you’ll know the best time and you’ll e-mail lela@CBschmitt.com or take out your phone, look up my number and give me a call 305-395-0814.
If I’ve read this wrong and you still believe there’s value in talking, let me know immediately so I can be here for you.  Best luck in your home search. www.IKnowtheKeys.com 




TXT/Cell 305-395-0814
Facebook Linked In YouTube My Blog Trulia Active Rain
 Lela Ashkarian, PA, CRS, GRI, e-PRO
Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate
International President's Circle
11050 Overseas Highway
Marathon, Fl 33050
Private Line Office: 305-289-6492,
Toll Free 800-366-5181 ext 6492
SKYPE: aslanlela
lela@coldwellbanker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment