Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Saturday, November 24, 2012

What Makes you Different makes the difference!


What makes you different! Power of Like Minded People
Do you know what you think, feel and how you behave makes you different and standout in the crowd?
You might have it but have not recognized it, YET!
mastermind with like minded people
It took me years of getting wisdom from personal development trainers, coaches and master to shine light in My Beautiful Mind!
I have learned and would like to extend the things that make you and I different than a linear agent..
You already have the The thing that people want from you is YOUR leadership.  Everybody is crying to be lead... are you the one who knows how to lead a Lead or follow him?
You already know that you are Genuine.   The thing that differentiates you is YOUR authenticity, but when you try to copy other people's approaches, you become just the same as everyone else...Are you honest and truthful? 
You already have inner power. The thing that allows you to grow your business is YOUR intuition ( I call it the intuitive faculty that we are endowed and gifted) in plain language we call it the hunch, nudge, or gut feeling...
You already have the  unlimited source energy. The thing that attracts people is YOUR being and magnetic energy, when you push it away... you push people away and don't resonate with them.  Did you know that? 
You already have the patience, wisdom, knowledge faith, all these gifts come from inside YOU, but when you're looking outside yourself for them, it makes you needy and unattractive...and feeling lack and limited..
The Inner power is already there within you. It's the source of your desire to create the work, freedom and lifestyle you desire, but it's been sleeping until now, and it's time to wake it up...
Yesterday I talked with a long term satisfied customer. He told me:“Do you know Lela, what was the most impressive experience having made the right decision in choosing you?!“
You also like me very much might know what increasing curiosity means. I refer to that certain feeling in the body where you need to know more and more until you feel fine here soon.
 „Please tell me“, I nearly couldn´t wait any longer.
"Well you know some Realtors I met instantly had the $ sign in their eyes and considered me to be a commission on two feet, and you Lela beginning from the first sentences during our first phone call, I knew that only my best interest and long lasting happiness was your concern and this made it very easy for me to buy that house I always wanted! I was completely convinced that it was the right decision and boy how massively have I been right! Thank you so much"


No comments:

Post a Comment