Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sellers would want to know before they choose to work with us


Need to sell your House? Florida Keys Real Estate Market


These and other questions Sellers  ask before making their sound deicsion to work with us  
How do I price my home?
 How long does it take to sell?

What repairs or upgrades do I need to do to make it market worthy?
Am I going to have to pay capital gains tax?
How much will it cost to sell my home and what is your commission?
Can I buy another home before I move out of this one?
What happens if I think you don't produce results?
Can I sell my house myself?


Beach Front Properties In Florida Keys For Sale

Need to sell your House? Florida Keys Real Estate Market

No comments:

Post a Comment