Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Buying a Home, Questions to ask your Realtor, Marathon, Key Colony Beach Duck Key


The 8 Most Critical Questions You Must Ask Any Real Estate
Agent Before You Sign Anything

My Purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with the help I provide you that you'll gladly introduce me to at least two people you really care about before I even sell your home/help you buy a new home.  Not because you feel obligated, but because you truly believe they will benefit. 

1. Do you work as a full time agent?
I am a licensed Realtor® PA, CRS, GRI, e-PRO, RECS SFR designated by NAR work at least 12 hours a day!

2.      Do you have a full-time staff of Professionals to see that no details are
Overlooked?
We have a call coordinator, transaction coordinator, marketing coordinator and my other strategic alliance member. Giving hand in hand to close the property smoothly.

3.      Do you have a written marketing plan that details exactly how my home will be
Marketed?

I have a 210 step Action Plan that is utilized with my client's transactions. Additionally my marketing and service plan is in writing.

4.      Do you have the knowledge and contacts to save a deal due to the buyer not
Qualifying for a mortgage?
As your Real Estate Consultant, Negotiator, Overseer of the details of  the transaction, I choose not show the property unless the buyer is pre-qualified also I have the ability and contacts of committed loan offers who have same work ethic
.
5.      Do you guarantee your services?
I give my clients the permission not to continue working with me and will release them from the listing contract if I am not meeting their expectations. This works both ways and I mention this in my initial consultation.

6.      Can you provide proven techniques that will lessen the time it takes to sell our home and increase the sales price?

I have several methods that have been proven statistically to increase the Sales price of a home by 2.2%, increase the selling time 15%, and give an Overall 29% greater chance to sell the home.

7.      Do you have a salability survey?
My salability survey will expose areas that will hinder the sale of your home.
It is designed to reveal the weakest link, so that we can correct any problem
Areas and get your home sold.

8.      Do you offer a lower fee if you or I find a buyer?

You will sooner or later become aware that my negotiating skills alone are worth every penny you pay me.



For a quick and prompt response click to my home matching service
Your Realtor For Life
Take out your Cell Phone, look up my number 305-395-0814 and call me immediately
Lilas Ashkarian
mailto:lela@ColdwellBanker.com

No comments:

Post a Comment