Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Monday, October 22, 2012

Your Home's Value In Florida Keys, Realtor Duck Key, Marathon Florida


Your Home's Value In Florida Keys, Realtor Marathon, Key Colony Beach 


Click Below To get your Free Price Point Analysis

Call to Get best Advice
Lela Ashkarian  305-395-0814



Here is Your Next Best Step!

I give my potential clients four options when I first sit down to discuss their plans.  "After meeting with me they may decide.."
 Option #1:  To do nothing.  I’ll give them all the information they need, and if they are not ready to decide yet, that will be fine.
Option #2:  They can do this all on their own. Every year thousands of people (buy/sell) all on their own.  So if they decide to do this all on their own, they let me know. 
Option #3:  They can work with a traditional ( I ask them to define this, and I usually hear, "PUSHY, Commission hungry, want to close the deal now!")  real estate agent if they decide, and I can even refer them to a more traditional agent.
Or they choose to
Option #4:  Hire a "Real Estate Consultant."  ( I ask them to define this, and I usually hear, "someone who is looking out for their interest first or their adviser"),  choose to work with me because they believe I’m their best option.

No comments:

Post a Comment