Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Monday, October 22, 2012

Do I have to do it, What would Happen if...? Realtor Key Colony Beach, Marathon, Duck Key Florida



 Dear Friend,
Here’s a quick note to let you know how I can help you—or anyone you feel comfortable introducing me to.   
         
Call Lela Ashkarian
305-395-0814
www.SellYourFloridaKeysHome.com 


Hi my name is Lela Ashkarian, Realtor, Key Colony Beach SOLD Properties, Marathon Duck Key Active Listings Florida.  I wanted to be the first to tell you that your neighbors have listed their home  with us 123 days ago and now the house is under contract.

I’m letting you know this because the National Association of Realtor says once a home is sold another home owner on the street will be interested to know their homes value to sell within 60 days. 

I’m wondering if you know who that is going to be? if you did move where would you go? 

Coldwell Banker Schmitt, 305-395-0814

P.S.  Next time you hear someone talking about a future move, would you be willing to introduce them to me so they can get the best advice?



Do I have to do it, What would Happen if...? Realtor Key Colony Beach, Marathon, Duck Key Florida

No comments:

Post a Comment