Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Saturday, May 7, 2016

What is The Benefit of Buyer Broker Service Guarantee Agreement 305-395-0814

Isn't  it important to eliminate the frustration while buying your vacation, retirement or first time home in Florida Keys ?


 Invest your time upfront. With an agent who will represent your best Interest 

1) Signing with me puts you at the top of my priority list. Having numerous agents "working for you" means exactly ZERO of those agents will actually work for you. 

2) Signing with me legally binds me and codifies the agency relationship including that I will hold all your information confidential. 

3) Signing with me guarantees that if another buyer I am representing wants to put an offer on the same house that I won't represent that other buyer, so there is no conflict of interest. 

4) Realtors are required to have all agreement in writing according to our code of ethics. That includes agency agreements. Why would you work with an agent who would violate the code of ethics and work with you without having it all spelled out in writing? 

5) Signing with me does not obligate you to buy a house at all. It merely gives you the peace and comfort that I will be focused on your interests, and not just any person who calls me asking to go see houses.

Lela Ashkarian, PA, CRS, GRI, e-PRO

Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate
11050 Overseas Highway
Marathon, Fl 33050
305-395-0814
www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com 
lela@CBschmitt.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment