Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Friday, August 16, 2013

Real Estate Florida Keys, I have a quick question if you are selling or buying


Every Wednesday I get to go look at all the new homes that come on the market in Marathon Key. I always carry my "little black book" with me (okay, it's really my iPad). It's where I keep a list of "Ideal Home Wish Lists" so I can keep an eye out for perfect matches.


If you'd like . . . I'd be happy to keep your "Ideal Home Wish List" with me . . .and I can let you know (by email) when I see a perfect match.


Just let me know what to watch for, ---and I'll let you know if I see a house that fits.





Sincerely
Lela Ashkarian


1 comment:

  1. very nice information about real estate services. you post here home for sale which is very informative. i think it is useful for people who want to buy home . we always search a beautiful home for live, i think you full fill our wish here , thanks to share with us.. home for sale

    ReplyDelete