Vacation rentals florida keys homes for sale

Luxury Island Property Experienced Real Estate Agent Florida Keys 305-395-0814 www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com
http://www.SearchFloridaKeysHomes.com

Monday, December 3, 2012

I don't want to be your Realtor, Rather, I want to be your Real Estate Consultant?


Jack came to my office complaining about his previous experiences with his Realtors.  He explained me what the problems were: 
First he was frustrated for not being able to get the house SOLD, and secondly his Realtors thought that he was "awkward".
I asked him to be a little more specific about the "frustrated"  issue. He said that "All he heard from his Realtors' VOICE telling him "Reduce the Price" and he felt really frustrated.  I told him that if I have to hear that myself all the time I could get frustrated as well.
Focusing on the second problem,  I asked him what he meant by his being "awkward".  He said, "Well, I never knew I was awkward until I found that the word is going around "this man is awkward".  I apologized Jack - while he was at my office and explained that I was trying hard to find his "awkwardness", but I did have lots of fun chatting, laughing sharing, discussing with him, and I could not find it. May be we have to accept that "the awkwardness" did not exist.
Clearly, as we discussed his issues, I was building rapport with Jack and asked him what would he like to have instead of being frustrated about getting His Home SOLD.  He said, He would like to feel happy, and simplify his life by selling his "UNIQUE" Florida Keys waterfront house
I told him that I had decided I didn't want to be his Realtor.  However, I was willing to be his Real Estate Consultant.  That meant that, so long as he did the things I suggested, he could hire me to make some recommendations.  However, if he did not want to use those recommendations, I'd prefer to finish our work and disengage gracefully right that moment.   
I asked him to list his house for what the comparable analysis showed us,  for a year 7 % percent,  because I believe it could take that long to get this unique property marketed and sold.  He agreed to this.

If he was not flexible and adaptable, I would not taken this listing. 

 10 strategies to help you sell your house In Florida Keys
If you find this helpful and want to Sell your House
305-395-0814
www.IKowtheKeys.com 

My purpose is for you to be so outrageously happy with the help I provide you that you’ll gladly introduce me to at least two people you really care about before I even sell your home.

 I don't want to be your Realtor,  Rather, Real Estate Consultant!

No comments:

Post a Comment